Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
(We Teach Anywhere in the US Mainland, Alaska, & Hawaii)
Workshop Registration Form Link: https://hipaa.jotform.com/211884569164163
- Two-day face-to-face workshop.
- Knowledgeable, supportive trainers.
- Powerful audiovisuals, discussions, and simulations.
- Recognize the signs,
- Provide a skilled intervention, and
- Develop a safe-plan to keep someone alive.
Help Someone Stay Alive
Call or email for pricing. Pricing includes workbook and materials.
Discounts available. Please contact us for more details.
Pay by Check or Online*. (Checks must be received a week before the workshop begins.)
Make checks out to: The Hope Health Alliance
*Add $10 fee for online payments. $20 fee for online payments over $1,000.
To pay online, scan our QR Code or use the form below.
For More Information: email or call us.